Winning Ticket

I won
Lotto Ticket
Here I was, like a fool, with my ticket and you are with yours.
Spending daily, thinking, today, I will hit.
Then, you are upset
because your favorite number came today and you didn't play
The number you usually play in evening, came this morning
The number you played straight, came box
Jackpot: There is a reason why you never win
Question: Why would satan allow you to win?
When he knows, if you win, you will help others.
Answer: The enemy don’t let winners, win.
He lets others because he knows after, he is finish
most of them will end up broke, bust and disgust, than before
Solution: Deposit in God's bank and you will never be broke again.
 There will always be jackpot, jackpot, jackpot, winnings.
Given to Christ is always better because
He will bless you in return with no regrets
The Lord said: Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.(Malachi 3:10,TNIV)
For You: Which lotto ticket are you going to buy today?
Be Blesssed In Jesus name!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Bold

Sabotage