Part of My Story

Testimony
I am a child of God. I am a child who God Almighty have save and blessed. Let me say that God is great and real. Because He saved me, He can save you too. I was raised Catholic, but I also went to Pentecostal churches. I knew of God. But I never know how to use His words to be healed. Years in, years out, I felt lonely, think something is missing, but what? I went to church, prayed, worship, and tithe everything I thought was right. I searched and prayed, but I didn’t think God heard me. I read the words daily trying to understand, but could not. I can tell others about what the words say, believe for them and they got their break through, so what’s wrong with me?
I tell you. The devil is a liar, that what was wrong.  Almost 4 years ago, I was just down, for lack of better word. I heard these voices, that “I should kill myself and give up”. Now, I thought something is wrong. Because here I am a bright, pretty young lady, that God Loves, two degrees and a family, this can’t be right. To top it off, I used to work in the Psychiatric emergency room. My fear of ending up where I work was fearful. I had heard people say that when you work around sick people, you become like them (The devil is a liar).
So here I was, home one day and decide that maybe I should just give up. So I drank some pills and beers, (MIND YOU I DON’T DRINK). But I keep burp up everything, it would not stay down. Then I heard a voice say, IF YOU BELIEVE ME FOR OTHERS, WHY NOT YOUR SELF. I said what? I heard it again. I said if it’s you Lord what I need to do. He said let me come in and live. I cried; I said if you are real send a person to me. I said doctor, lawyers, or a nurse. Behold the next day, I met a doctor and she told me about the ministry, I currently attend The Temple of Restoration, with Bishop Angelo Barbosa. My life has never been the same. I tell you this much. You have to fight, fight, fight, fight, figggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttt, to be FREED. It takes, time but it is possible. When the word say “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” (Ephesians 6:12). Know that is TRUE.
The word of God never lies. I want to say this much, if it has not been for the Lord, I would not be here, writing to you. Look for my book coming soon, I would give you are more in-depth of my life and where the Lord God Almighty has brought me out of and from. Be blessed, don’t give up and know that God heals every day, what He does for one, He will do for another. Your freedom is based on how determine you are to be set free. Ask Him to renew your mind set. Read my post on Double Honor, it speaks about the power of our mind. Be blessed and keep the faith.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

Heart

Stand

How to Self-care

Divine

Bold

Division