Searching

Deep Within
Let your search results end in Christ, Jesus..
When you are a child of God, you do go through trials and struggles. However, when your complete trust is in him, you will overcome. As I was faced with several dilemmas in my life, I thank God for his grace and mercies. It blows my mind of God’s strengths and powers. It amazes me because when you have a relationship with God and you communicate with him, he takes you back to his words. In addition, he always places goodly friends who listen and direct you to go back to God. They also encourage you, when faced with many decisions, to make sure the choices you chose is based on the word of God.
So I was in a struggle and I began to speak with God and he led me to Galatians 5. As I read the first passage it cleared every negative voice I was hearing from the enemy. It states, “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery”. (Galatians 5:1) Amen. When I read the verse, instantly I knew God had heard my prayers and he is attending to my cry. Many times we are faced with making decisions, and though it seems hard or difficult you must face it. But we who are God fearing, has the ability to go back to God and let him know of our fears, frustrations, and disappointment.
We don’t accept things because we want too, but we must always remember that he has already paid the price for our freedom. There are times we associate ourselves with people who claimed that they are of God and they are not. But because of not using wisdom, to test the spirit, we realize it too late. Nonetheless, God always protects and guide us. As I continue to read the scriptures, it describes many of my dilemmas to the point. Yet, the word of God comforts me and I no longer depend on myself, but the spirit of the Lord to guide me.
Nevertheless, many can misinterpret and misuse the word of God to judge others. But when you know who you are and you know without a doubt that your faith and trust is in him, the words heals your pain. That’s why it is important for you to have a relationship with Christ, Jesus for yourself. When your mind is not at ease, you worry. But when you cast your burdens unto Jesus, he will make away. If you are feeling like a situation is going to overtake you, STOP and go back, and speak to the Lord.
Deep within your spirit you must trust that he always has your best interest. When God said he has set us free, he means it. And they are times people try to condemn and bring you back to your past, but there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Whatever you are facing, give it to Jesus. Be blessed and keep hoping in him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold