New Month

Image result for garden
God is with you!
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.” (John 14:4). Amen
Yes, we must thank God for a new month and a new day. Rest assured that God will give to you what he promises. It doesn’t matter how long you have been waiting for your blessings, keep trusting in the Lord. For he said that we must write our vision down and though it may tarry it will comes to pass.

I don’t know about you, but I am still trusting in the Lord for some blessings. Even this very moment, I am trusting that he is working things out for me. It doesn’t matter how your circumstances looks. What matter is what God thinks of your situation, for nothing is finish until God say so! The lady with the issue of blood, bleed for 12 years until she was completely healed. The man waited at the pool for over 30 years. The women went to the temple bend over for 18 years. So how long have you been waiting?

It’s doesn’t matter. Keep trusting in the Lord. He will do what he promises. He is an on time God, nothing before time. Know that his yes means yes and Amen. Be encouraged and always hope in Jesus. Don’t let the issues of time tell, you that you are not going to make it. The devil is liar. God didn’t bring you this far to leave you. No my friends, he didn’t. He will work out your situation. As matter of fact, he has already worked it out. Just look for your positive results.  Stay positive and forever trust in the Lord. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold