Walk

Image result for path
Always walk with Christ
Praise the Lord, my soul!  All my being, praise his holy name!2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and do not forget how kind he is. 3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. 4 He keeps me from the grave and blesses me with love and mercy. 5 He fills my life[b] with good things, so that I stay young and strong like an eagle”(Psalm 103:1-5).

When you have a relationship with Christ Jesus, you can withstand all the storms, droughts and all that is coming against you. Relationship with God is important because it helps you to stay focus and it gives you a purpose to live life and live it abundantly. Not until you find yourself with your back against the wall with no help form others do you find yourself crying out to God. Most time He always helps us out. Nevertheless, we must not forget Him. We must not put him on the back burner. But we must acknowledge Him daily and recognize that we are the one who need Him.

The word for today is simple, acknowledge the Lord in all you do. Let Him know how much you love Him. Let him know how much you appreciate Him. For me, I will praise His name. Lord Jesus I just want to say that I love you and I am glad you are in my life. What about you? What’s your relationship like, with Jesus? Seek Him my friends. Be Blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold