Fear

Image result for fear
Trust in the Lord and don't be afraid
“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident”. (Psalm 27,1-3)

You are never alone, when the storm is raging. My friends God promises us that He will never leave us or forsake us. Sometimes, when the storms and issues of life presents itself, we tend to back down. But we must remember that God is always faithful to those who diligently seek Him. When all seem lost, let your hope be in Christ. When your back is against the wall, seek Christ. When everyone has left you, seek Christ. I can’t stress the importance of you having a relationship with Jesus for yourself. When you know and know and know Christ nothing, forming against you shall prosper! Be encourage today and remember that God is always with you. Always hope in Him. Stay bless and be of good faith.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold