Shepherd

Image result for shepherd
Let Jesus be you Shepherd 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord Forever (Psalm 23)


As I sit and think about some unforeseen situations in my life and the life of others around me, I can’t stop thanking Jesus for being our shepherd. When you are not grounded in the word of God, you will be like a loss sheep, grazing in the wrong pasture. But when you put your trust in Jesus, my friends no weapons forming against you, shall or will prosper IJN, Amen. We must learn to take a step back and allow God to proceed before us. We must trust that His ways are not ours, and our ways are not His. God wants to be your shepherd are you allow Him to take control? My friends when we let God take control of EVERYTHING in our life we will receive that which our heart desire. Let go today and let God. Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold