Help Me

Image result for flower
Always trust in the Lord
There are times, when your faith will be tested. As Believers, we say we trust in God, but when storms hits us, that when we will know of much we really trust in Him. Every so often in life, we try to make peace with others around us, because the bible teaches that we should make peace especially, if it depends upon us. But I must say it is not always easy.

Especially, when they person who is fight against you is a loved one. Nevertheless, you must trust in God, even MORE. You have to encourage yourself with His words and promises. You have to learn to shout up, until the appropriate time comes for you to speak. But know that God will deliver you.

None of us, wants to live in confusion with others. But I tell you some people are confusion themselves. They are first hand encounter of what confusion, look like, taste like, and smell like (STINK). Don’t matter how much you make peace with them, it is never good. But my God said “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). 

It is during your struggles and difficulties that you have to trust in the Lord alone. For, He is the only one who knows, and sees what you are going through. He will send help, but make sure you are obedient to His words.It does not matter, what is coming against you. Know, and Know and Know with all your heart that when God is for you, who can be against you. He will fight ALL your battles and you will be victorious. My question for you is who do you trust in? Be blessed.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold