Believe



Nobody compares to Jesus, nobody greater than him. Don’t let disorient of your thinking make you believe God is not real. For He is alive, real and well! He is working miracles daily in our life and all you need to do is incline your ears, and heart through faith to trust in Him. Sometimes when I sit and think about what God has brought my family and me through the storms, I know without any doubts, we could not have made it without him. Again I say there is nobody greater than Jesus. What problems or trials are you facing? Whose report will you believe? Let it be rooted in your body, mind, and soul that you will believe the report of the Lord. You have to choose to believe and trust in Him, despite what you are seeing, hearing and feeling. You must believe that He is working things out. Period point blank!!!

For there is, NOBODY greater than Jesus! You can search all over and you will find none! The word for today is simple; are you going to trust in the Lord? Well you believe in His report? Do you believe He can make away when it seems to be no way? Are you standing on His promises? Whose report will you believe? My friends, I don’t know about you, but I will choose to believe the report of the Lord. I will choose to stand on his words, despite what is coming my way. For I know He is not a God to promises and not fulfill. Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold