Awesome

Image result for garden
Jesus is Amazing

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another fabulous day the Lord has made. My friends, Jesus is the only way to your salvation. It is said that many are called but few chosen. Are you in the few that’s chosen? I don’t know about you, but if I didn’t choose to accept the Lord in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. We all must work out our own salvation for ourselves. We cannot depend on others to do it for us. When Jesus comes again, he not going to ask which church you went, how many times, who prayed for you etc. No He will asked you if you heard His word what did you do. Behold I stand at door and knock, did you let Him in? I can judge nobody but I asked are you living right with Jesus? The word of God says, “Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. 2 For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth. 3 He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.[b] 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise. 8 God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne” (Psalm 47:1-8, NIV).Amen. My friends, Jesus is the Lord that resign forever more! Are we encouraging each other? We all will be accountable for our words. Whether is kind words to build someone up or negative words to break someone down! I want to make sure that my words are encouraging others as I encourage myself. Stay bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold