Thank You


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another fabulous day. Whose report will you believe? My friends, it’s only the Lord’s report you should believe. I don’t know about you but I want to scream a big thank you to my Lord, Jesus Christ for the battle, is won. Hallelujah! Today as I reflect on where I came from, where I have been and where I am going, it’s ONLY by His grace and mercies that I am alive today to share my testimony. My friends, God promises that He will never leave us or forsake us. He promises to be with us, once we keep Him in the center of everything. My Lord and my Savior, I bless your Holy name. I thank You for life. I love You. I appreciate You. I adore You. Jesus I will serve You all the days of my life. To You I gave all the honor and glory. Thank You Daddy for never leaving me or forsaking me. Amen. Be bless.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold