Keep Knocking


“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened" Mathew 7:7-8 NIV

 

The above passage is true to myself, when I was trying to overcome obtaining my professional license. It is easy to give up when you keep trying to accomplish a goal or task and it appears not to be reachable. I had taken my exam 16 time before I pass it. Let me tell you it was not an easy pill to sallow, because I have heard of people who had gotten their by the third try. But for me, I wanted to give up by the 7th time. However, something inside of me kept saying keep trying and go again. I began to say God, I knock and nothing, seeking and nothing asking and nothing. But I kept on knocking. Yes, after sitting the exam for 15 time, was I disappointed? Yes. But you will never win until you overcome. I want to belief that God was building my capacity to overcome trials and situations. Now in my later years, as I look back I understand what it truly means to endure. I want to encourage you, don't give up and don't give in, God is faithful. Stay bless and keep working on your own potential. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjIReEtuQqP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold