Stand

Image result for ocean
Relax, Jesus is with you!
Despite how things are currently looking, don’t through in the towel, just hold on. Help is on its way. God is an amazing God who never ceases to stop helping and guiding us, once we keep our part to trust and acknowledge him. Sometimes as I sit and look at situation in my life and around me, I cannot stop thanking the Lord because I know he is my defender. For I acknowledge that none of the battles I face is mines, but the Lord.

Don’t get frustrated and don’t come out from under the covering of God, because know once he is for you, who can be against you. Today we live in a world where people are jealous of others. No one wants to work for their own. Rather they desire other people blessings and spend endless time trying to obtain it. But thank God for Jesus. When He is covering your home, family and friend, no weapons forming against you or your loved ones shall prosper.

“Give ear to my prayer, O God, And do not hide Yourself from my supplication. 2 Attend to me, and hear me; I am restless in my complaint, and moan noisily,3 Because of the voice of the enemy, Because of the oppression of the wicked; For they bring down trouble upon me, And in wrath they hate me. My heart is severely pained within me, And the terrors of death have fallen upon me...Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved” (Psalm 55:1-4, 22).

My friends don’t be distracted by the storms and issues of life. Spent more time praying fasting, and using the word of the Lord to stand your grounds and fight. Many times the demons are closer than you think and when your mind is made up you will fight for your rights. What problems, have you worried? Surrender it to Jesus. What have you doubting God and His power? Surrender it to Jesus. There is no other god, Like Jesus. He is the King of kings and the Lord of all. Spent some time in the Lord’s presence and speak to him about you problems. Know that he will always make away when it seems to be none. Be Blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Divine

Sabotage

Bold