Relax

Image result for ocean
Spend time with the Lord!
“But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint” (Isaiah 40:31)
Sometimes, we have to learn how to take a timeout from everything and just relax. If you are a person like me, you feel like everything needs to be done on time and be in placed before you start another project. And sometimes, when we have extra things on our plate, and it doesn’t seem to fit in our schedule, we can become overwhelm.

Recently, there were something I had to get done, for my house and my person life. Not to mention the things I already have on my plate to care for my family, my job and writing my blog and empower everyone, I meet about the word of God. But when you have other things that need to be taken care of as well, you have to make time. As I tried to do everything trusting in the Lord of course, I had to take a timeout. I had to take a step back from everything and everyone.

I made time only for myself and allow God to be in control. Many times we are trusting in the Lord, but if we are not making or taking time to be alone with God we can become overwhelm. As I take a step back and separate myself, the Lord helped me to renew my strength and I feel like a brand new person, in my body, mind and soul.

How are you feeling and doing today? Maybe you are feeling exhausted, overwhelm and tired, but I am here to tell you take a timeout for you and God alone and watch him renew your strength. Stop yourself from running around as a superman or superwoman. When God tell us to surrender all to him, we have to make time to know and acknowledge his next step. Don’t let or allow your situations to have the upper hands. Rather give the control to Jesus and allow him to navigate your path.  

Don’t allow your situation to get the best of you. But allow God to help you through. Whatever trials or situation you are faced with, know that God always promises to be with you. He promised never to leave you or forsake you. Be encouraged this day and allowed God to renew your strength. For now take a time out and relax in the Lord’s presence. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold