Mountain

Image result for mountain
No mountain too high for Jesus!
It’s amazing what your praises can do. When you mind is made up and your heart set on Jesus, all mountains can be moved. All situations can be changed. Everyone impossible begins to look possible. All sorrows begin to look like joy. All weakness begins to feel like strength. What a mighty and awesome God we serve. One who is always in the business of doing great things! So he will receive the glory and we reap the benefits.

My friends don’t stop trusting in the Lord. Don’t be frustrated or get tired of doing good. Don’t take your eyes off of Jesus. But stay steadfast in his might and will. The Psalmist wrote,  “Truly God is good to Israel, To such as are pure in heart.2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; My steps had nearly slipped.3 For I was envious of the boastful, When I saw the prosperity of the wicked” (Psalm 73:1-3). And my God there are times when we too feel that God is not working and he has forgotten us and we tend to take our eyes off of him. But guess what God has not forgotten you. Don’t take your eyes off of him but know he is faithful.

Yet we see the same Psalmist wrote in later verse “Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.26 My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever……But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works.(Psalm 73:25,25,23).Amen. Yes my friend, he begin to see who God was and he run back into the arms of God, once he took his eyes off the problems and focus on God. Once he stopped worrying about who is going ahead and who is making it and focused on himself and Jesus.

And today you might be feeling that same way. What’s happen to me? Why is other getting and not me? And the list goes on and on and on. But I want to encouraged you not be distracted or lose focus on Jesus. Stay in his presence and trust him all the way. Know that he will always takes care of those he loves and those who diligently seek him. Nothing happens before time and everything there is a season. Just enjoy your season until you receive that which you need. Allow God to prune and mold you into his master piece. Stay focus and always keep your eyes on Him. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold