Blockage

 Worry
God is able to see you through...
God is amazing and wonderful. And it doesn’t matter what situation you are faced with, he always have the best word to encourage and empower you. There is no problem you can take to Jesus that He cannot fix. There is none!  There are times in our lives when the Lord has promised us something and each time you go to seek, find and recovery the devil always seems to shows his ugly face. Yet again, who God bless, no man curse!

There are many things the Lord has blessed me with and yet I know he has many more blessings a head of me. As I said, yesterday my sacrifice will speak for me. As I journey to one on my destination, here comes trouble, as I think I am about to walk into one of my promises land, the enemy had someone trying to block me. But then I realize I am a child of God and no weapons forming against me shall prosper.

As I find myself trying to keep my faith alive, I remember this, “Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life” (Philippians 4:6-7 (MSG). Amen. When I read this passage, I began to feel much better. I no longer thought about the problem, but I surrender it to God.

My friends when you are trusting in the Lord and you know who you are and whom you belongs too, NOTHING can keep you down! What is for you will be for you! Today you might be looking at your situation and don’t see a way out, trust Jesus. You might find every door you knock open then closes or never opens at all, trust in Jesus. Whatever situation you are facing, know that with God all things are possible. Don’t lose hope, but keep trusting in the Lord. Take everything to God in prayers and see changes. Are you trust in him today? Be encouraged and be of good faith and know God is with you. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold