Goodness

 Mercy
God is in CONTROL!!!
The Lord is great and his mercy endures forever. It’s amazing when you give God total control of your life, how things always work together for his praises and your benefit. When God is in control, nothing forming against you can prosper. The storms of life my come but with certainty you will always overcome. It doesn’t matter if the storms come from east, west, north or south, God is always there with you. As, I drove to work this morning, I was thinking of the current situations I am facing and the ones I faced before, and my conclusion was if God brought me out the old ones, he will bring me out this one and the many more to come.

I realize that none of the battles, I faced is mine, but the Lord. When you develop a relationship with Christ Jesus, you can always come before his throne and request anything and he will answer. Notice I didn’t say when you come with you perfect self, because none of us is perfect, except Him. Don’t let your failures or any of your limitation stops you from seeking God’s grace, mercy and forgiveness daily. Each day the Lord gives new grace, new mercy and new forgiveness and each day we must seek Him for it.  


The Psalmist David wrote, “Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, 4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psalms 103: 1-5). My friends, David was a man who was after God’s heart and God always blessed him and take care of him when he cried out to God. So what about us who Christ lives in us? I don’t know about you, but I will allow God to be in control of my life at all times and I will seek his goodness, grace, mercies and forgiveness daily. Be Blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold