Hold my Hand

Trusting

“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.[c]" (Luke 22:42-44). I could only image what was going through Jesus mind when he asks his Father to take this suffering away from him. He knew he had his Father work to complete, but I believe the suffering made him fed-up. There are times when you are going through a struggle and believe me, it seems worse than death. Because if you die, you will make to heaven, that’s if you are a believer. But when you have to suffer whether it is in your health, family or finances, it’s the worst struggle. Nevertheless, we must remember that God does not give us anything we cannot handle.

As I go through some struggles in my life, I tell you, I get fed-up. I cry, I pray, I sign, I talk with the Lord, whatever I need to do, I do it. Does anyone hear me? Recently, I find myself fighting to walk in my freedom, but it just seems the more I push, the more problems, and heartache. But guess what? I will keep PUSHING in Jesus name. AMEN. We all have to go through, just like Jesus had to die, so we may have salvation. However, when you know you have to do something because you will reap the benefit, it’s ok. But what gets to me is the suffering part, it's like a thorns in your skin. But, you must know and know and know that God is always with you. But there are times, my God, my God, that pain is the worst. It makes you aggravate, frustrate, tired and the list goes on. My God said be still and know that I am God and I am with you.

It doesn’t matter what you are facing today, keep hold on and trusting in the Lord. Even as I fighting because I know my God has set me free, it is worth it. I thank God because when you have a relationship him, he will always lead you to the words to encourage you. As he said even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil. You must believe it, and know he will walk you into greener pastures. To see greenery you have to walk through the bushy jungle. However, you will get to gaze in greener pastures. Be blessed and keep the faith.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold