Thinking

Image result for picture of family
God blesses families.....
When I stop and think about all the great things God has done, in my family lives and my life, it reassures me that He is real. When we become dependent on Jesus we don’t have to worry about what tomorrow might bring, we knows he holds the key and we can always face tomorrow. God is awesome and wonderful and he shows no favoritism. He is faithful and he always blesses us even when we do not deserve.

My friends, it doesn’t matter what people say or what people think of you. What matter is how Jesus sees you! God is interested in us when we are sincere, when we pray with the right heart and when we seek him the most. God doesn’t care how others sees us, but rather how we see ourselves and how we trust, depend and rely on him.


There isn’t anything God cannot do for us, when our hope and trust is in him. God is always faith to those who are faithful to him. Dave wrote, “Praise the Lord, O my soul. And all that is within me, praise His holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, O my soul. And forget none of His acts of kindness. 3 He forgives all my sins. He heals all my diseases. 4 He saves my life from the grave. He crowns me with loving-kindness and pity. 5 He fills my years with good things and I am made young again like the eagle” (Psalms 103:1-5).Amen. Yes, we must praise the Lord at all times and forget not his benefits. These praises reassure us that we are depending and relying on Jesus. The word of today is, are you depending on Jesus? Be blessed and have an awesome day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold