Moving Forward

Image result for trust
Put your TRUST in Jesus!!!
Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb. 3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. 4 Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. 6 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday(Psalms 31:1-6)

There are times we just have to move forward in our faith to trust in the Lord, at all times. Many times when we feel discourage and forsaken, we must learn to shake ourselves off and begin to trust in the Lord even more. Sometimes, we feel discourage not because God is with us but because of our surrounding and environment. Many times we don’t have to look far to see where our attacks are coming from.  Sometimes it can be in our homes, our jobs, our friends, our neighbors, etc. but don’t stop to engage in war with the enemy. Rather, strengthen, yourself through faith and prayers and trust in the Lord, at ALL TIMES.

Recently I have been telling myself that I will not hold onto old things or old ways. But I would encourage myself with the word of God and stay focus on Him. I no longer want to focus on who is for me or against me but, I will encourage myself to stay in presence of God and to do what he says because he promises never to leave me or forsake me.  Today you might be feeling as though everything and everyone is against you but I want to tell you that God is with you. He will NEVER leave you or forsake. He promises to take care of you in and out of the storms, when you are trusting in him.  My friends don’t be discourage and don’t be down cast but keep your faith alive and remember God is with you. Just TRUST in Him! Be blessed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold