Cry


Image result for flower
Always trust in the Lord
Sometime you can feel despair. You can feel as though God is not with you, but that’s when you have to put your trust in Him alone. That’s when you have to seek His presence even more. God is ALWAYS with us but it is up too us to seek Him when things are not going right. It’s also up to us to be obedient to Him, when He instructs us. Don’t let you heart be troubled but put your hope in the Lord. He will make a way for you. Keep your HOPE Alive!

From the depths of my despair I call to you, Lord. 2 Hear my cry, O Lord; listen to my call for help! 3 If you kept a record of our sins, who could escape being condemned? 4 But you forgive us, so that we should stand in awe of you. 5 I wait eagerly for the Lord's help, and in his word I trust. 6 I wait for the Lord more eagerly than sentries wait for the dawn—than sentries wait for the dawn. 7 Israel, trust in the Lord, because his love is constant and he is always willing to save.8 He will save his people Israel from all their sins(Psalm 130). Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold