My Friend

 Jesus
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).

There no greater friend, like the one we have in Jesus. Everyone day as I met and talk with people, I try my best to express that Jesus is our friend. I say talk to him like you are talking to a friend standing in front of you. Most time when you have a true relationship with Christ, you find that he has a great sense of humor. He tells you something in the stillness, of your quiet time and all you can do is laugh.

I love the Lord and I love to talk about him. I don’t think there is a day, minute or second, where I don’t acknowledge him. Not because I want to be special, but because I understand that I need him, every minute and second. When I met people and they say I am struggling with this or that or I have this problem, I always say you need to pray and give it to Jesus. I don’t try to make it seem that God is only for me or a selective group. But I am sure to say if you seek him sincerely and diligently, he will always take care of you.

God doesn’t want a perfect man or woman. None of us is perfect, including me. There are times when I make mistake, but I thank God for his grace. I thank him because he brings correct to me. For I know he only correct those he loves. Does it hurt sometimes? Yes, but I know if for my benefits. My friend let Jesus be your friend. Don’t stop trusting in him. Don’t give up on him or think he doesn’t like you because you have missed up. No that’s a process we must go through and he likes when we come to him and ask forgiveness. God loves when we communicate with him because it shows that we are not depending on ourselves but him.


What are you struggling with today? Know that Jesus is your friend. Trust that he wants to help you and love you. There is no better person who can love you and help you like Jesus. People may come and go but Jesus stays FOREVER! Take all the limits off of him and all the doubts of yourself and dare to trust and believe in him. Know that he will always love you. Seek his presence today and be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold