Only Believe

God is able
It is said that if you have faith like a mustard seed you can move mountains. And let me say that is so true when you believe for changes. Yet when the intensity of your situation presses on you, you can find yourself doubting because of fear. But let me say when you are trusting in the Lord, you will feel the pressure, yet it will NOT over take you.

Many times you have to remind yourself of God promises over and over and over until you feel better. Don’t think that you can speak to it one time and it gets better. No the enemy will speak over and over until he gets you to believe a lie. But when you know who you are and whom you belong too, you better be, prepare to reject all the negative words and speak positive ones until you see changes.

My friend, I too have struggles but I never stop believing because I have learned to understand, God works best when I believe. He responds when I hold on to my faith and trust in his promises until the end. Sometimes, I have to remind myself of who I am and whom I belongs too. And trusts me if I have to do it all day until I feel better, guess what, I do. Because I know God promises never to leave me or forsake me.


If God can do it for others in Bible and he has done it for me, rest assured that he will do it for you. Again I say on believe that God is able. Don’t be discouraged and don’t give in or up. Trust him until the very end, for God will deliver. The word of God says “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash”. (Matthew 7:24-27). Amen. Whose report will you believe? Be encouraged and only believe that God will and can help you. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold