Through it all

 Trust
“Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You” (Psalm 56:3.

God is amazing and wonderful and he doesn’t cease to help us even in trials. Have you even been in a situation and you feel as though you cannot handle it. Everything and everyone seems to be against you. But when your trust is in Jesus you can assess the situation and clearly see that’s a trick from the enemy to bring confusion.  Well I had such a day yesterday, but instead of reacting, I listen, and I spent the entire day praying.

After praying about the problem, I clearly realize that had I not been calm and cool I could have gotten myself in hot waters. But because I trust in the Lord, I called the individuals back and ask them to go over the issues and I clearly saw all the flaws of their story and I addressed it. So, I said, to myself, had it not been quick thinking to go back to God with the situation and to take a step back, I wouldn’t have seen the big confusion.

Yet, our Bible tells us that confusion is not of God. There are times when the enemy tries to rush in like a flood, but when you know who you are and whom you belongs too, God will always rise up a standard and that which the enemy meant for bad God will turn it around in Jesus name. Amen! There is a song, I heard, and it says “through it all, I have learn to trust in Jesus”, and it such a power song, because when you are in trouble, you better be trusting in the Lord.

For any time you step out of his presence to take any matters into your hands it can be dangerous. Step back is only a few second, yet at the time the fiery darts seems to be coming, step back is not always the first solutions. Nevertheless, when you’re trust is in Jesus, it’s always the best to step back and surrender all to Jesus. You have to step back and pray and give the problem to God, because he promises to be our vindicator.

My friends no situation is worth you losing your peace. What might seem like the best solution at the time is not always the correct one. And many times, some situations come to try us, and I feel that God is watching our action to make sure we are trusting in him to see us through. As I thought about my day the Lord has brought me out of, I can faithfully say through it all, I have learn to trust in Jesus and he is faithful. How about you? Are you trust him today? I encourage you to surrender all to him and know that he is faithful. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold