Frustrated

 Help
Help me to trust in you Lord....
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus”.( Philippians 4:6). Amen

There are times you feel you upset. You may find yourself, feeling frustrated and not yourself. Well, I had one of those moments. I was upset, and I was not thinking straight. I found self-asking why I am so irritated. Everyone and everything got me mad. But I thank God that I never open my mouth. To be truthful, I knew I was upset but I could not understand why I was upset. So I began to pray. I asked God not to let the people around me feel or draw my negative energy. Then as I prayed I got even angrier. At one point, I said Lord, I know that you have delivered me and whom the sun set free, is free indeed. So what was wrong? The Lord made me think back to what happen, before I became upset. Then like a ton of bricks it hit me. I was upset because of something some did and I need to address the problem. Then I said thank you Lord. The minute I address my problems, it's like a burden left my spirit.

You see my friends, there are times we need to find the source to what is causing us discomforts and uproot it. Many times, we feel frustrated, tired, weary, and uneasy. We try to compress those feelings, but it only makes us furious. We walk around all happy, yet we are uneasy in the inside. We find ourselves; wait for one person to say the wrong thing and then we explode. But thank God, for the blood of Jesus. For he is always there to take away the pain and hurt, before, we let go of words that can hurt others and ourselves later. None of us is perfect and can have perfect self-control. Nonetheless, we serve a God, who teaches us self-control and teaches us, than we don’t have to face our struggles alone. When he said that he will never leave us or forsake us, you must believe it is true. You must believe that he come through to those who trust are in him. And his words are always TRUE.


I don’t know what trials or storm you are facing. But I can tell you, you are not alone. Don’t sit down and let your problems get the best of you. Find the source of the problem and uprooted. When you are a child of God, you don’t let a situation grow and over take you. Rather you pray to your Heavenly Father, and receive his guidance on how to address the problem. Remember in the frustration, give it to Jesus. Rest assured that when they enemies come in like a flood God, will rise up a standard and you will find an exit. Don’t sit or accept the mess that is coming to you. Use your words and begin to fight back through prayers and most importantly listen to God instruction. You are not alone, for God is always with you. Be encouraged and be blessed. Trust in the Lord, always, let go and allow God to work out your frustrations. Be blessed and have a stress free day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold