Hold On

 God is able
Do you trust in the Lord?..........
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight” (Proverbs 3:5-6).Amen

There is nobody greater than Jesus, you can search all over but you wouldn’t find anyone like Him. God is a good God and he promises never to leave us or forsake us. When I sit and think of all the things God has done and is still doing in my life, it true that there is nobody greater than Jesus. And I must say thank you Lord for all you have done and is still doing for me and the others around me.

My friends it a great joy when you know Jesus for yourself. It a security like no others. Even when it looks like you are going under, your faith to trust in him, let you know there is hope in your situation. Again I say there is nobody greater than Jesus. Who do you trust in? Do you trust in yourself or man? Or do you trust in the Lord? I pray that your trust is in the Lord Jesus at all times.


When the storms of life begin to rage, let your hope be in the Lord. When your home is falling apart, let your hope be in the Lord. When you have lost your job, let your hope be in the Lord. When your health is failing, let your hope be in the Lord. Whatever you are facing let your hope be in the Lord. I want to encourage you to hold on to your faith in the Lord and don’t lose hope; He will do what he promises. Do you believe that God is able to see you through this morning or this day?  Know that all things are possible for those who believe. Be blessed and stay in faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold