Faithfulness

 Thank You
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations (Psalms 100).

Our God is awesome and wonderful and He always takes care of those who are trusting in him. I would like to thank the Lord for this wonderful day. I would like to thank him for allowing me to have another awesome Birthday Day. Had it not been for Him, I don’t know where I would be. Today I just want to encourage someone to keep trusting in him. Don’t give up and don’t give in because things seems like it is getting harder. Know that he will may away. Remember that even though your blessings may tarries, it will come to pass. Be blessed and have faith to trust in the Lord at all times.

Be Blessed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold