Last Day 2014

New Beginning
God is Faithful.....
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

It’s the last day of an old year and a new beginning to a new year. My friends God is always faithful and we must give Him thanks for seeing us throughout the year of 2014 and to see a new year in 2015. I don’t know about you but  I will trust in the Lord with all my heart because I know if it wasn't for Him, I would not make to see the end of this year and the beginning of the new year.

Whose report are you trusting in? Who are you going to believe? I hope in the Lord. It’s doesn’t matter how long you have been in the battle, know that God is faithful. Know that He will make away for you. Know that it is not our timing but His. Remember that He is always on time. His answer is yes and amen. Remember that it is not our will but His will be done in our lives.

Today I want to encourage you not to give up and give in to your circumstances. God is faithful and if He allowed you to see a new year, He has something good in store for you. Rejoice in your trials and tribulations. Remember better days and years are in front of you, if Jesus is your navigator. Keep trusting in Him and don’t fret. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. Be blessed and prosperous New Year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold