Thinking

 Jesus
“Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again” (Exodus 14:13).

When I stop and thinking about all the things the Lord has done for me, I know without any doubt, God is real. There are times we are facing challenges, we pray, we fast, we plant seed, we do everything possible to see the hands of God move and it appears like it is not. But guess what? Never, never, never, get weary of trusting in the Lord. Never stop hoping in Him. For it is true that His words can never go back to Him void and though our blessings tarries, it will come to past.

I remember when I trusting in the Lord for something to change in my life, I felt like giving up. Years come and go, yet I wasn’t seeing the changes I desire. Yet, I never stop hoping. I never stop believing and I never stop trusting. Because of my faithfulness to stand on the promises of God, the changes, I greatly desire for my loved ones and self are coming to past. Had I not been faithful through my trials, I would not see the blessings God had in store for me and the many more to come.


Today I want to encourage you not to give up and not to give in. Don’t stop trusting in the Lord. Don’t take your eyes off of him. Don’t be distract and move from His presence. Know that God is faithful to those who are trusting in Him. My friends though the trials come to test you, stand still and see the salvation of God. Know that without trials there is no testimony. Stay encouraged and be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold