Desire

Heart
Many people wants a blessing, but not everyone is will to work for the blessing. In some cases, others want to receive, but they have no desire to have a relationship with God.  And some just refuses to be obedient to His words. We must thank God that He is not partial, but He loves and treat all of us with fairness. There are times we may sometimes ask ourselves is God for real! The answer is Yes! You see, He does not judge us according to our good deeds, but according to our heart, and our obedience to trust in Him. The other day, I asked God why it looks like others are prospering. He told me to stop looking at what my eyes are seeing and to trust in Him.

There are times you may feel that you are serving the Lord and your blessings are taking too long. But I learned to trust in Him anyways! I read palm 73,I was surprised to see a man of God struggling with the issues I was facing. In verse 1- 3 it explains, “Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart. But as for me, my feet had almost slipped; I had nearly lost my foothold. For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked”….


I felt like the Psalmist loosing focus on what God had promised to me and was looking at others around me. But, I discovered, looking at things around me, was not going to help me. When trusting in God, we have to keep our heart pure. God is good to those who have a pure heart. Amen! God wants to give us the desires of our heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold