Unusual

Expected
Blessed
“Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits” (Psalm 103:1-2)

It’s amazing when you are trusting in the Lord and you are expecting a miracle. Most of the time, the Lord does not always bless us the way we expect or the way we plan. He will bless us, no doubt about it, but how He does it, can sometimes be strange. The God we serve show no favoritism. What He does for one, He will do for another. But we must first trust and obey Him. We must first believe in him through faith and we will see His blessings manifest in our lives.

Couples week ago, I was praying because I wanted favor in a particular situation I was facing. I was stuck on jury duty for almost a month. Little, that I knew the person who was there to bless me and direct me where to go was on the case. Of, course I would have never though it because of the many times, I try to get off the case. I was amazed that the very thing I wanted not to be part of, was the thing God used to bless me. This is why, I can say God will bless us but it’s not the way we expected. To God be the glory! I was blessed and in return I was able to bless another person. To God be the glory!


Today, you might be facing a situation. I want to encourage you not to look to your left or to your right but keep your eyes on Jesus. Your blessing might be right next to you and you don’t even see it because you don’t think that’s it. Be encouraged and open your eyes to see through faith and know if God is with you, nothing forming against you shall prosper. Know that God always used something different each time to bless us. The question is, are you looking through the eyes of faith for your blessings?  Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold