God is Able!

Image result for flowers
God is ABLE!
We all go through something. The going through is not the concerns. It’s who you are trusting while going through and how you come through. Nothing in life is easy. We all must work in order to receive. But let me say, you cannot do anything in your own strength. Again I say you CANNOT do anything in your own strength because that’s when you will end up, feeling burned out, stress out, overwhelm, etc.

Today we find my people with different health issues and problems. I am starting to realize that it problems and stress that causes most of these issues and other times, it there and God is giving us an opportunity to trust in in even more and he will deliver us. I don’t care what you are facing, and who is against you. But I want to say stand your ground and trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not to your own understanding.

You must realize that our God is awesome. There is no like him, he is mighty and great. He is a healer, deliverer and protector and nothing is too big or too small for him to handle. Don’t be fooled. God is God. The Bible tells us that God is our refuge and strength in time of trouble. He is the one who brings comforts to us when we need it. In John 14: 26-27 it says, “But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.27 Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]. Amen

My friends God have left us his peace. Because of Jesus our comforter, we know he will protect, provide and take care of us. Regardless, of what you are facing, whether it is a problem in our health, family, children, work, problem in your marriage, etc. it doesn’t matter you have to TRUST in the Lord at all times. Yes it can be easier said than done but it is possible. Whose reports do you trust? Who do you believe to see you through your storm? As for me and my household we will believe the Lord. I pray that you place everything in his hands and release yourself from guilt and burdens. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold