Surrender

Image result for flowers
God is faithful!
It’s such an honor to service the Lord all mighty. When you are a Believer of the word of Jesus, Christ, you are no longer any ordinary person. But you are a blessed child of the Most High God (in my opinion). The God we serve is no ordinary God. He is powerful and he always takes care of those who diligently seek him. When I sit and look at where I am today, before I had completely surrendered my life to God, there’s no way, I could have made it on my own.

But the word of God, states He knows each of us before we were in our mother’s womb. And when you think of it, that’s deep because who knows us best than our Creator and Maker. He knows all our needs and He always supplies it when our hopes are in him. Last night I had a quiet moment to sit and read. So I read Psalms, 100. I have read it many times before, but on verse stands out this time.

It said “Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;[a]We are His people and the sheep of His pasture”(Psalm 100:3). That’s was powerful because I was able to understand that God is ALWAYS in control of us all the time. Not the other way around. There are times we are trusting in the Lord and it seems that he is taking too long. We want to do thing in our own strength, but we must remember that God is God and he knows what’s best.

We all goes through struggles include me and there are times, I must remind myself that the battle is not mines but the Lord. As I was faced with some situation, this scripture help me to realize that God is who made me and he knows what I can and cannot handle and therefore, I must trust him all the way because I am his child.

My friends, I don’t know what trials you are facing, but rest assured that God is able to take care of it. Rest assured that he is God and he is who made us and He will always supply all our needs. Don’t be discouraged. Don’t give in or give up but know when God is for you who can be against you. Whatever trials you are facing, remember God does not give to you what you cannot handle. Continue to trust him and he will work it out. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold