Fortress

Image result for fortress
God is always with you
The Lord is my protector; he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe. I call to the Lord, and he saves me from my enemies. Praise the Lord! The danger of death was all around me; the waves of destruction rolled over me. The danger of death was around me, and the grave set its trap for me. In my trouble I called to the Lord; I called to my God for help. In his temple he heard my voice; he listened to my cry for help (Psalm 18:1-6, GNT).

What a mighty God we serve. When we are in trouble and faithfully seek Him, He comes to our rescue. My friends, when you have a relationship with Christ Jesus, you will learn to put your trust in Him, despite all that is coming against you. I want to encourage you today, that He will forever be your help in times of trouble, if you learn to surrender all to Him. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold