I demand Justice

Image result for justice
God is in CONTROL
Rise in your anger, O Lord! Stand up against the fury of my enemies; rouse yourself and help me! Justice is what you demand, so bring together all the peoples around you, and rule over them from above.[c] You are the judge of all people.  Judge in my favor, O Lord; you know that I am innocent. You are a righteous God and judge our thoughts and desires. Stop the wickedness of evildoers and reward those who are good (Psalm 7:6-9).

My friends, God is on your side. Despite how thing are looking know that He is always with you. This is the last month of an old year and you have to fight like never before to receive that which the Lord has promised to you. I don’t know who or what is coming against you, but, I know we serve a God who will defend us, Always. Renew your faith this morning and trust in the Lord. Trust that He is working things out. Trust that you are able to receive a miracle today. Be of Good faith and know God is with you now and forever. Be blessed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold