Answer

Image result for jesus
Jesus is your protector 
Call to me when trouble comes; I will save you, and you will praise me (Psalm 50:15, GNT)

Simple but true verse. We must learn to call on the Lord in times of trouble and He promises to save us. Lately, I find myself calling more and more on God. It seems that there is trouble all around. When we watch the news it some type of tragedy. You speak to others, it some type of tragedy. My friends, we must learn to acknowledge God every day. We must learn to understand that without Him, we are NOTHING. I have made up my mind, that I will give God all the glory and praises each today, because I know I need Him. What about you, are you praising God daily? Learn to put Him first and everything else will fall into place. Be blessed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold