Embrace Love

Image result for flower
God Loves you
Listen, Lord, to my prayer; hear my cries for help. 7 I call to you in times of trouble, because you answer my prayers. 8 There is no god like you, O Lord, not one has done what you have done.9 All the nations that you have created will come and bow down to you; they will praise your greatness. 10 You are mighty and do wonderful things; you alone are God (Psalm 86:6-10, GNT).

Praises be to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. My friend, there is no other name like Jesus. He is such a wonderful God, that when we cry out to Him, He always answers us. When we seek His, face, He never hides from us. If we could really sit and understand how much God loves us, what a beautiful thing it is. I don’t know about you, but I am learning to love the Lord more and more and I am also learning to embrace His love for me. Just learn to seek Him and discover a new side of you. Be encourage this day and seek His Holiness. Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold