Safety

Image result for arms of jesusBe merciful to me, O God, be merciful, because I come to you for safety. In the shadow of your wings I find protection until the raging storms are over I call to God, the Most High, to God, who supplies my every need. He will answer from heaven and save me; he will defeat my oppressors. God will show me his constant love and faithfulness (Psalm 57:1-3, GNT).

The Lord is Always your help in times of present trouble. When we learn to trust in the Lord despite how we are feeling, He will rescue us. If we make decision, only on how we feel, we will be in, many trouble. Any decisions you make, check to see if it is based on truth and principals of God. When your hope and trust is in Him, He will never guide you wrong. Are you trusting in Him? Are your daily decision based on what He says or your emotions? I challenge you to start putting your trust in Him and make choices base on His principals. Remember to always uses wisdom. Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold