Rescue


Image result for god with chariot of fire
God is with You
Our God is coming, but not in silence; a raging fire is in front of him, a furious storm around him. He calls heaven and earth as witnesses to see him judge his people. He says, “Gather my faithful people to me, those who made a covenant with me by offering a sacrifice.” The heavens proclaim that God is righteous, that he himself is judge. “Listen, my people, and I will speak; I will testify against you, Israel. I am God, your God (Psalm 50:3-7, GNT).

Yes, our God is coming to rescue those who are trusting in Him. My friends, there are times when the intensity of the fire (your situation) feels like there is no way out. But rest assured God is coming to deliver those who trust in Him. We know without a test there is no testimony but sometimes, Lord Jesus you question, if you have the strength to fight. But then you remember your previous battles and victories and you tell yourself, just hold and know God is coming. I don’t know what you are facing but be encourage, God is on His way. As you wait, stand on faith and trust God will do that which He promised. Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold