Dwelling

Image result for garden
God is faithful, keep trusting in Him
How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! 2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God(Psalm 84:1-2).

When you are in the fire, all you can do is seek God. It’s not always easy when you are trusting in Jesus, but my friends, know its best thing you can do when you feel everything and everyone is against you. There are times when you feel as though you CANNOT go on anymore but, I want to encourage you as I encourage myself that all things are possible for those who are trusting in the Lord. What do you need deliverance from this today? Seek God, hold on to Him, for dear life and know He will deliver and calm every ruff storms, coming against you. Remember there is power in the name of Jesus. Jesus is and will always be your answer. Just keep trusting in Him. Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold