Daddy

Smile, our Heavenly Father shines
Father Who?
There are many fathers out there, but who do you considered to be your daddy? A father teaches his children right from wrong. He teaches them how to grow up and be productive young men and women. A father provides, for his children. He shoud loved them  unconditional, even when his children does wrong. A man of God, corrects with love. Jesus said love covers, many sins. Correction save us from destructive habits. 

 We must thank God that He is the father of the save and unsaved. Some may say that’s not fair. But what is fair? Are you looking at fairness from the eyes of God or man? It is only our Father who created us knows the hiding truth behind our hiding agendas, and He can makes the judgment of fairness. For those who completely trust in the Lord, knows that God is great and His judgment is fair all the time.
I remember when I was in the world; I did not want to give my life to Christ, because I saw people who claimed to be “Christians” doing wrong. They went to church religiously every Sunday morning, and during the week they would cuss, hate, and disqualify others. At the end they would say, "I am a child of God and He always blessed me". It puzzled me because I want to know how God can be the father of saved and unsaved.  I thought that God doesn’t mind because of what I observed (Thank you Lord for changing my mindset in Jesus name).
But I discovered yes we are all His Children, but there is a difference between those who serves Him and those who do not. For His words says “Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night(Psalms 1:1-2)".Today, I can see and know the difference between those who truly serve God and the want to be.  I am a new creation through Christ Jesus and I hope to display that to those who are watching. The question is what is your life displaying? Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold