Mistakes


Disappointed (I am Not)

God's beloved children

It is true of the words of God which states “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven” (Mathew 18:13).  All children are good in God’s eyes. But they are times when a good child does wrong, people tends to be disappointed with them. However, God does not see disappointment, He see improvement. He said to me, how can one, learn if they don’t make any mistakes.

Several weeks ago, a very good student I knew got in trouble in school. I thought how could he be in trouble because he a good student. I thought to myself, he should have known better. The Lord said to me he should have known better, but you have to remember he is a child. And no one is perfect. Recently, I receive a note from my son’s teacher because he was not task, as he usually is, and she said she was disappointed.

After reading the note, the Lord brought me back to our discussion about the student, I thought should have known better. I singed the note and underline the word disappointed. I said that the Lord told me even good kids sometimes have a bad day, like we do. You see my friend God is the only one who is perfect in every way. We can say, He is faultless and blames. How often many of you are disappointed with others, because they had done something wrong?

Yes we are human and mistakes do happen, we must learn from it not hold it against each other. Think of it this way, how many times have you been disobedient to words of God. Was He disappointed all the time with you or did He forgive you? We must be like little children, when we do wrong, we need to acknowledge it before God and move on. Don’t sit and hold it in because while you are still upset with the child or person, you will find they have already moved on. Therefore, humble yourself before Christ and move on.  Disappointment will cause you to be hurt, instead be like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,(1Peter:2:2). Remember to leave room for mistakes and know that even good children or people of God also have a bad day. For only Christ is PERFECT. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold