Diamond

Shine
Shine, God has your back...
When Christ, is in your life, you always shine bright like a diamond. But let me say, there are times, when the enemy tries to put dullness over your brightness, but he is a liar from the pits of hell. Sometimes  you receive a negative report and you feel discourage. It is even worst when the person who gives you the report is all NEGATIVE. If you are not carefully, to recognize it's a spirit of discouragement, it can cause you to stop dead in your tracks.
The other day, I went to an appointment hoping to get good news. Only to leave the meeting asking myself what just happen. The person was so negative; I could have literally (the blood of Jesus)strangled them, in Jesus name. But thank God for his grace and mercy. The frighten think is, you know that its devil himself, trying to discourage you and that’s when you have to pray.
Unconsciously, I began to worry. Mind you the Lord has won many, many battles for me before and here I was feeling like I can’t take it anymore (the devil is a liar). Does anyone know what I am talking about? I was ready to quit. The challenge was to encourage myself with the word of God, and to remind myself, of who I am and whom I belong too.
 I decide that I was going to God. I spoke to him about what was on my mind and heart. At one point, I told him it best for me to go to sleep and not wake up. But who was I kidding! I am a FIGHTER, and I don’t like to lose ANY Battles. So if God is for me who can be against me, In Jesus name. AMEN
Yesterday, I read my Bishop's Wife blog (It’s all about Him @ http://elizabeth-barbosa.blogspot.com/), on “Suddenly”, and of course it hit me.  She wrote on Mathew 8:26, and after meditating on those words, I was strengthen. I thought to myself, why are you worried and anxious, be calm. The word of God teaches us “do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God (Philip. 4:6).
Immediately, I began to pray. I reminded God of his words and promises to me. I order every discouraging and negative spirit out. I told them to return back to the pits of hell and never to return, in Jesus name. Amen. Hallelujah! Praise be to his holy name. Yes my Lord, I will shine like a diamond.  Nothing is easy especially, when you are in the fire. We can sometimes forget who we are and whom we belongs too. Nevertheless, don’t quit. Instead, encourage yourself with the word of God and find people who will encourage you with his words. But most importantly, give it to God and he will always make away.
If you are faced with any problems today, know that God is able and will make away, when you are faithful to him. Spent some time and speak with him. Be aware that he just a prayer away. Continue to believe, pray, and see his mercy and grace over your situation. Don’t give up or give in.  By the way, God did work out my situation. Yeah! He is awesome and wonderful. He will work out yours too, if you believe.
Be Blessed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold