One Day

 Time
One day at a times, sweet Jesus, is what you need...
There is a great song that “goes one day at a time sweet Jesus it all I am asking of thee, to give me the strength to do everything that I have to do. Yesterday is gone, sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mines, Lord for my sake teach me to wait one day at a time”. And yes my friends there are times we have to take our daily walk with Christ Jesus one day at a time. We must follow him step by step trusting that he will make provision for you. It’s not always easy to trust in Jesus but it’s possible when you have faith.

Sometimes when I think about all I have to do in one day, I can get overwhelm. But as I begin to worship, somehow the Lord always help me to make it through the day. This morning as I meditate the song of one day at a time begin to play in my spirit. So I decide when anything comes to frustrate, I will sing it to make it through this day.  When our hope is in the Lord, we cannot afford to be distracted our allow times of our problems to frustrate us.

Rather we must stay focus and keep our eyes on Jesus. We must stay connect to him because we are the branches and he is the vine that keep us strong. Today I want to encourage you, not to let go of your faith but, to trust in Jesus. To take it one day at a time and allow God to make the changes you need. Most time, nothing grows over night, but when you are in faith anything is possible, for those who believe in Jesus.

In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. 2 Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me. 3 Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress(Psalm 71:1-3).

Many times, all you can do, is to encourage yourself with the word of God and know God is able to see you through. Take daily step with Jesus and you will see the changes you desire. One day at a times, sweet Jesus it what will see you through. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold