Worship

 Bless
Yes, God is in CHARGE!!!!
What an awesome God we serve. I bless his wonderful name. I glorify him. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. There is none like him. Nobody, greater than Jesus! There are times all you want to do is worship the Lord in spirit and truth. You just want to thank him for all the things he has done and will continue to do in your life. It’s not always about asking him for provision, but acknowledging his daily presence in our lives.

I don’t know about you, but I love the Lord so much, that I always want him to be part of my life and family. I want him to be in everything I do, everywhere I go and every time I speak. I want the word of my mouth be acceptable in his sight. My friends, Jesus wants to be your friend. But he can only do so, when we accepted him.  

What a mighty and lovely God we serve. David said it so beautifully. He said, “Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies,5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.6 The Lord executes righteousness And justice for all who are oppressed.7 He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel. 8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. 9 He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever. 10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities. 11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; 12 As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. 13 As a father pities his children, So the Lord pities those who fear Him (Psalm 103:1-13). Amen.


Wow, what a loving God, who loves, who deal with us righteously, who looks beyond our faults and see our needs. There is no like him and none so loving. The word for today is simple, acknowledge, God today and watch things change in your life for the better. Seek him and receive his love, peace, hope and happiness you desire. Whatever you do, know he is the ONLY God. Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold