Results

 Determine
Let the shower of God, fall down....
“Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I” (Psalm 61:1-2). Amen

In order to receive anything in life you must be have a spirit of determination. I know a little kids, he’s about five years old and I have never met anyone determine as him. If he ask for something and he doesn't receive, he will stand there and beg you until he receive. Other times he will go to someone else, and ask. He does not stop until he receives what he wants. There are times he does get what he wants, but if he feels he needs more, he wastes no time to come again and make his presence known. If he has to follow you around, until he receives what he wants, he does. Most times, not until he gets what he wants does he leave you alone, until he sees you again.

As I observe this kid, I thought to myself, only if we who know God can be like this. Where we are motivate to go after what we want and need, even if the door was closed in our faces. Many times after we tried one or two times, we give up, but let me say when you are a child of God, it doesn't matter how many times you have went. What matters is your determination and persistence to get what you need. Sometimes, the enemy sets up road blocks to keep us out of our promises land and other times, God is testing us to see how much we are willing to sacrifice and trust in him to deliver us out of the situation.

I remember before, I received my License for my degree; it took 16 times, within a time span of 6 years. Oh, yes many times I wanted to give up but I was determine if God promises something to me, I will receive. Sometimes, I had to encourage myself with the word of God. I had to learn how to take my eyes off the situation and focus on God. Focus on a plan how to tackle the issues. I felt like the women who had the issue of blood, who had spent all she had and nothing, until Jesus. Even though I was trusting God, I still had to do my part, to succeed, and when I failed, I had to be strong to try again and again and again, until I receive that which is rightfully mines.

My friends you might be faced with a situation which you have been battling for a long time. I am here to tell you don’t give up and don’t give in. If God has done it for me, he will do it for you. If God has done it for others, in the Bible and regular people today, he will do it for you. Don’t throw away your confident to trust and stand on his promises. What he has done for one he will do for another. What trials or tribulations you are faced with today? Give it to Jesus. Trust him to fulfill his promises. When God is involved you are sure to receive. Have a heart to heart talk with Jesus and receive his peace and understanding.

Know when God is for you, who can be against you. When God answer, it’s always with yes and amen. When God promises, he always fulfills. When God renew, he renews everything. When God makes old things new, he completely makes it brand new. Whatever you need, know he is able to renew, restore, rehanged and uplift. Trust him today for your miracle because you are next in line. Receive his peace. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold