Standing

 Behold
Jesus is the ANSWER......
What a mighty and awesome God we serve. There is no like him and none to compare, to him. He is the bright and morning star. He is the Lilly of the valley, the first and the last. The one who is and the one come, for his name is always Jesus.  My friends you cannot make it in this world with Jesus. You need him in order to succeed. He is like a life support machine, than bring life and keep life in our body, mind, soul and spirit.

What a friend we have a Jesus. One, who blesses, heals and takes care of his children. God loves us that he gives his only Son, Jesus to die and set us free. Who but God can do that? Who would lay down his life for a friend and still care and provide all of their needs? That’s Jesus of course, because there is none like him. God wants to take care of you and me. But in order for him to come in you must invite him in.
The word of God said, “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me” (Revelation 3:20) Amen.  My friend is Jesus at your door today? Well then let him in, and be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Allow him to come in and receive the peace, love, joy, and tranquility that you seek. Whatever you do know that Jesus is the only way! If you haven’t yet surrendered your life to him, I invite you too. You will never be disappointed. Be blessed and receive God’s peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold