Never Alone

 Faithful
Yes, God is with you.....
There are times when you are in a struggle, waiting and trusting in the Lord, and you feel, you should be left alone. But our Heavenly Father never does, for He said, He will never leave us or forsakes us.  When it seems that everyone and everything is against you remember that God is with you. This is not time to give up or give in the situations but to trust in the Lord even more. You got to speak to yourself. Self you must trust in the Lord.

To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; 2 in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. 3 No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse (Psalms 25:1-3).  Know that you are never alone and God is always with you. Don’t trust in others, but put your complete trust in Him, for He is always on time.


Why should I leave you alone?
I cannot leave you alone, because I love you
I cannot sit here and watch you do wrong, without correcting you
I cannot sit aside and watch you make the wrong decisions
I can't and will not leave you alone
For it is impossible for me to love my children and leave them to go astray
No I will Not!
For yea though you walk through the valley and shows of death, I will be with you
No I will not and NEVER leave you alone

Be Blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold