Rescue

 Trusting
What a mighty and awesome God we serve. God is great, wonderful and forever faithful. When you have a relationship with God, you can always testify of his greatness in your life and those around you. To truly understand his greatness and see his miracles manifest in your life, you have to be obedient, committed, and faithful. Your trust must be in him alone. You must have that certainty that come what may, that he will never leave you or forsake you. Sometimes in our walk we can become weary. But when your hope is in God, despite your circumstances, even IF your faith is small like a mustard seed, he will rescue.

You don’t need to have big faith or be special to be blessed. All you need to do is to stand your grounds and let your hope be in Jesus ALWAYS. Rest assured that when your time comes to be blessed, nothing or no one can STOP it. Not even the devil himself. For when God said he will bless you, hold on to his promises and never let it go. The word for today is simple. Let you faith, be in Jesus. Remember his words and mediate on it day and night until you receive your blessings. Many people in the Bible waited a long time before they were blessed, but their hope was in Jesus. The woman with issue of blood waited for 12 years. The man waited at the pool for over 27 years. The lady bent over in the temple was like that all her life.

My point is, don’t let time wear you out. Hold on to Jesus and his word and never let it go. For when your time come, NOTHING can stop it. I too have struggles. There are times I want to give up, but then I remind myself of the many, many, many, many blessings God has promised over my life, I can face today and tomorrow. There are times I have to keep saying it even when I don’t want to. I encourage myself sometimes by reading the word, praying, worshiping, speaking to godly friend and sometimes just reading my posting over and over until my spirit arise.


Nothing comes easy, but when you are determining you will get a break through. We all must go through, but rest assured, Jesus will always come through for those who are hoping in him. Even when you don’t see what you are hoping for, don’t stop believing in God. Know that he is not a man to promised and not fulfill. The word of God said, “These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:[c] 8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;[d] for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you(Revelation 3:7-9). Amen and Hallelujah. Don’t be discouraged but continue to hope in the Lord. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold