2015

 Faithful
Keeping trusting in the Lord
Welcome to New Year 2015 and yes God is faithful. What are you plans for this new year. For some it is there weight, better job, marrying, good health, etc. Whatever it is make sure God is in your plan. For me, it a closer relationship with the Lord. For I have recognize without God in my plans, it useless. My friends, always put God first in everything you do and he will direct your path.

Whether your plans include weight loss, better job, great family, etc. make sure a closer walk with Jesus is included. This is a new year and new day but God is always faithful in our lives. It doesn’t matter the day, time, or place, He is always with us. The question we should ask ourselves, is are we with him? 

         My son, do not forget my law,
But let your heart keep my commands;
For length of days and long life
And peace they will add to you.
Let not mercy and truth forsake you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart,
And so find favor and high esteem
In the sight of God and man.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths. (Provers 3:1-6)

Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold